Nuffnang

Breathe.co

♥Queenniewei.com♥

Monday, November 26, 2012

Free flow of Baskin-Robbins?

Baskin Robbins ! 

Haha. Who doesn't like Baskin Robbins??? 


Even if you don't like it... What if I tell that you stand a chance to enjoy Free Flow of Baskin Robbins?! Won't you feel excited? YES, I AM SO EXCITED!


Thanks to Nuffnang, i have a chance to enjoy Baskin Robbins for free in Publika! All i have to do is vote for the ideal blogger and share the picture in my facebook profile. Isn't it easy? Nuffnang you so naise lah. Wo ai ni. hahaha.


It is so crowded over here. Registation stars at 7pm but i reached at about 8.30pm. The crowd were still there. They also have public registrations. What you need to do is vote for your ideal blogger, and you can get a free BR ice-cream



Btw,for your information, I have voted for KY speaks! :p


# Hooray for FREE BR ICE-CREAM! <3 p="p">


# Me & my happy Ice Cream ! :P


# Opps. Gotta queue up for free ice cream. But it's all worth! hehe!




# I Lob Baskin Robbins Ice Cream !



Hehe. After craving for BR ice cream with my mom and bro. We went to......................


.................................


.............


To be continued.




:P



2 comments: