Nuffnang

Breathe.co

♥Queenniewei.com♥

Monday, July 11, 2011

PAGE

Miss Monkey ! booooooooooo!


Wheeeeeeeee !

VOTE FOR OUR VERY OWN LOCAL BAND, ROSEVELT TO OPEN FOR INCUBUS THIS COMING JULY 23RD


I created a page last two days ago. I don't know how they know my page before i announce and share it out. That really surprise me ! Haha. Yeahh, i officially share it out yesterday. Thanks to friends who supported and liked me !


Something that makes me really really happy was, out of 150 people who liked the page, at least 100 of them were my REAL FRIENDS ! I mean friends who i know in my REAL life! That's so so sweet ! Heeee ! :D



LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT OTHER PARENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT PROTON EXORA


To friends from innits and blogger, for your information , i created a page. Keep in touch over there kay?


You may found my page at the left side bar (below churpchurp)  or click onto this link ---> QUEENNIE or just click onto the plugin above ! :D

BE DESIRABLE WITH THE NEW VIOS G LIMITED AND VIOS TRD SPORTIVO 



T-H-A-N-K-S- EVERYONE !


I L-O-V-E- YOU GUYS ! heartsss !!! <3



6 comments:

  1. Liked you page~hope you can like mine too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi pretty girl, love this candid photo of you! And you're so young~

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone is getting an FB page :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kian Fai - Whee ! thanks ya !;D

    Maple - Can you send me your link sweetheart? :)

    HayLey - Hehe! I'm young? OPPS ! Thanks ya Hayley ! :D

    Ken - Is it?LOL!

    ReplyDelete