Nuffnang

Breathe.co

♥Queenniewei.com♥

Friday, July 8, 2011

FAT ASS-ING day !


Cary baby VERY CUTE !!!!!


How many cakes have i eaten in this two months? one..two..three..four..five........*counting fingers*

Guess who's birthday yesterday?.........CHOO CHOO ! Ms.Quik :D
A shy and cool-est girl i ever met !

Happy Birthday Quik ! Love <3


Cutie of the day ! Holding the bookmark i drew for her :D





IT'S TIME TO LOOK FAB WITH MARIE FRANCE BODYLINE!



Having our midterm calculus on her birthday.Well, just a small celebration since 2 woman were not there.
A simple lunch at Secret Recipe. Simple yet happy :D I remember we bought her a cute laze knicker last year.Haha. Guess that knicker still kept in it's box.Nonono.Probably turn into a cockroach nest already.*evil laughing*

How many slice of cake for today? Heeeee ! Fat ass daooo~~

F-A-T !

Just a short post. Hope you like the gift from us Ms.Choo! 
A special offer from us,FREE REFILL for your candy jar anytime  ! YEAH ! :D






Btw, thanks to those who messaged me, commented me and called me. I'm fine lar. Dont worry. Previous post just a "POST" . No big deal larrr. :D  Wheeeeee! Thanks lot readers ! I'm H-A-P-P-Y :D


6 comments:

  1. Nerd in da house! Peace yo :P and I saw me XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kian - Where where?lol. I saw you too.LOL ! PEACE ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!.. i saw me-self too... cheers yo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nal - Wheeee. :D

    Mr Lonely - Oppps ! Thanks? :P

    Meichi - Thanks Meichi ! You're such a sweet and cute girl :)

    ReplyDelete