Nuffnang

Breathe.co

♥Queenniewei.com♥

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Insane WYN

 






Arrrrrrghhh!!!

Guess what? I should be having my Calculus midterm test this morning. Thanks to the "ridiculous" lecturer, he changed to Friday afternoon.

Okay, happy or sad? 

Thought gonna have midterm test on thursday morning, therefore i asked my brother to buy Transformer ticket for me at 12am midnight on thursday. Now GREAT, gonna watch Transformer later, tomorrow morning got Calculus Class, 12pm have to rush to Bangsar for machine class (so called gym for ballerinas) , then 2pm will be having my Calculus midterm.

Things haven't end yet. Monday and Tuesday gotta hand up 2 lab reports and Tuesday will be having my Biology midterm that consists 7 chapters ! YEAHH ! =.=''''


I don't wanna study already.Sigh. Felt lifeless now.


Who to blame?

Blame myself for being s-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o LAZY for the past few weeks. zzzzzz.


Bye readers. I should shut my mouth up and start my calculation ! UH ! 



p/s : Just ignore me readers. I'll be back to normal soon. Tata !

No comments:

Post a Comment