Nuffnang

Breathe.co

♥Queenniewei.com♥

Monday, April 25, 2011

Long day with ballerinas ♥

Don't play play ! I drove my friends out today okay? Haha!
So yeahh, I drove out finally *wave wave* ~~ I know the place was not far, but it's hard for me to overcome my fear.Sigh.

Anyway, I DID IT ! :D

Alright, let's start from the beginning. Morning went to ballet as usual.
Since Zhe Yuan has to redo her shoot for assignment, moreover I couldn't drive far, so we went to Taman Puchong Wawasan to complete her shoot. Btw, bad weather today.Rain heavily after 30 minutes. Ish. Therefore, we changed our plan to IOI Boulevard yam cha.

G E M U K !

OTAK-OTAK PLACE

I know i been non-stop eating after final >< I just can't help it.Awwh ><
Now let's continue the post in Chinese xD

这里的气氛还算过得去的

食物也还好啦

不过我们去那边的重点也是要找地方谈天吧了 :)

我们在那里

不懂谈什么鬼谈了一整天

很搞笑一下 哈哈哈

来,先分享一些食物的照片 :)

Mee rebus stulang

Asam Laksa

很“大”碟的意大利面


琪after class也过来meet我们

哈哈

她再也不是钢牙妹咯!开心的她 :)




总感觉一天里一直一直吃呢 ><

不过还是很开心

少了Von von和Joy joy 咯 :(

下次一定要出Okay!haha


Model of the day :) - credits to Yuan!

OMG =.=

Super high Yuan LOL




OMG I look so fat =,=


开心的一天


不知不觉我们已认识了11年


一跳舞跳了11年


一起废了11年


一起分享心事了11年 :)

你们都是我的妹妹那样 *我好像真的老了 T-T *


很爱你们的啦!

Looking forward next outing okay :) Love ya :)


p/s : Mata bengkak,so 没有什么我的照片 Paisei :P

1 comment: