Nuffnang

Breathe.co

♥Queenniewei.com♥

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Cina New Year !

I'm so sorry readers ! I'm officially a lazy blogger now.Yeah, i know right. After since my account was hacked,  i don't update my blog so often like last time already.


Anyway, Happy Cina New Year everyone ! =D Gong hei fatt choy !

As usual, i will be back to Kota Bharu which is my dad's hometown to have our reunion dinner. And now, i'm back to Sitiawan ! Hehe. So sorry that no pictures were taken in my dad's hometown cus there were no pictures make up of mine =/



Lion dance is grandpa's house !

To be honest, i'm afraid of lions =/ I know it was human, but, aiya. I dont know lahh =/ =/



# All wake up early just to watch lion dance performance

Seems i'm not the only one who is scared =P


# Ong arr !!



# Instagram instagram ~


# My happy leng zai grandpa ! =D


I love night session the most ! Hehe. Why? Pictures tell the reason why :P


# Yammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm senggggggggg !!




# "WE CAN DRINK !!"



# Jagermeister ; Taste like ' tit da zao ' -.-




# Mahjong kaki !



It was a happening new year in Sitiawan ! 

Till then. Rushing out for another happening outing :P

Ciao !

No comments:

Post a Comment