Nuffnang

Breathe.co

♥Queenniewei.com♥

Monday, December 16, 2013

Day 3 in Paris

It's day 7 ! Time flies. Left 3 weeks here :(

Sorry for not updating my blog for the past few days as i am staying over in Ying Ying ( another student exchange from Malaysia ) 's host family house. 

This is our first time to Paris with mama and Lulu. They are such a nice and friendly family. Eventhough we are having some language barrier with mama and Lulu couldn't speak fluent english but they did try their very best to communicate and explain everything to us. Mama even brought her small little dictionary out with us. Haha. 

 # ChampElysee

I bet most of you know this street huh ;) but seriously i couldn't remember the name, i only know all branded stuff are here ( Chanel, Prada, LV etc) lol. Now you know where is Champ Elysee? Haha. 

I was told to be careful with my belongings as they are many pickpockets whom target tourists like us, especially Asians. They love to target Asians cus they think that we might be really rich since we have money to go for a trip in Europe. And, Asians, like me, who love to take photos usually forget about their belongings when they are busy with the beautiful scene. Lol.  So... Just beware. 


But still, Paris is a wonderful place! It's one of my dream to be there. And it came true now! < 3


# me, mama, Ying Ying


# we and the lovely Lulu 


# this is a picture for you my friend ( who love Cartier so so much ) ;)

We went for shopping for a while before lunch. 

This is Sephora! They are having X'mas sale i think. So many people here 😰😰


Vesuvio ( lunch )


This restaurant is just so great < 3


Baguette is served in every meal. French loves baguette, very very very very much. Lol. Baguette is served bottomless, and you can always take it away, if you want. Lol


# Coke! Ahh. My saviour lol




This is the BEST! T.T saliva drooling when bloggine about this. Two scoops of ice cream as my dessert which actually just made my day! 那种甜在心里,化在嘴里的感觉 T.T 好久没有吃到这么感动的冰淇淋了!


Lulu's chocolate is superb awesome. Seriously. I never thought that it would taste so awesome. The mousse taste like ice cream, 绵得来还有口感,放进嘴里融化的时候,浓浓的巧克力🍫香味散发出来,这是天堂吗? 超感动的 T______T


# random lol


# the only ootd throughout the week. Haha


Ahhh. 第一次看到铁搭的感觉,兴奋到一直尖叫 !


# me and the beautiful x'mas decorations 


It's a fun and awesome day 3! Many to blog about with photos in my camera. Ahh, i need my laptop! 

Christmas market!!

The market is only available during x'mas!   So many people and so crowded there.



You can follow me in dayre for more of my updates. I have uploaded videos there and i think it would be more interesting!

dayre.me/que3nni3

Ok. Gtg. Gonna continue it later ! 

Byeeeee








No comments:

Post a Comment