Nuffnang

Breathe.co

♥Queenniewei.com♥

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Shinjuku Japanese Restaurant Subang SS15


Wish to blog about my 21st birthday party but still waiting for my photos -,- I promise i will update my blog once i received the digital files!

Btw, last Sunday me and my family went to Shinjuku Izakaya Japanese Restaurant in SS15 to celebrate my birthday in advance. We use to have dinner together for each of our birthday. This year could not manage to celebrate on my actual day cus my little baby brother is having his SPM on Wednesday. Anyway, the last time i been to this restaurant was last year December ! And now it had been almost a year, time flies !!

I wish to blog about this Japanese Restaurant long long time ago but failed to do so. Now it's like finally i can blog and share about their awesome food. Teheeeee.

This restaurant locate right opposite of Wong Kok Char Chan Teng and Burger King in First Subang. My dad's friend recommended this place to us and i think it is really a great place to have nice and average price Japanese food somewhere nearby Puchong.


Baby bro stalking my instagram lol

Awww Cute little baby !
While waiting for food....

Snap snap




Uhm, i don't really eat raw food so Sashimi is definitely not my dish. lol Sorry that i couldn't make any comment about it. Haha. The Ikura taste like seaweed! but a little salty. It taste wonderful with combination of rice. My brother love it so so muchhh

The crispy guilty chicken skin and chicken mentai

Butaniku-don 




I couldn't recall the name of this set but it taste tremendously awesome. lol I don't know but i really love the taste. Bro says it's a little salty but to me it is still acceptable. The taste is little like some sort of grilled sauce. You have to try it in pork. I think this set cost about RM35.


Grilled Chicken Teriyaki set RM28


Salmon Butteryaki set


Yum yum !



Mom ordered Sanma fish grilled and she loves it !



Hotate cheese yaki ! This is super duper awesome ! It comes two in a plate. This is my favourite one. Love it so so much. You have to try this out if you are a Hotate lover ! < 3




The food portion is kinda big and delicious as well ! The lunch set is pretty cheap but with only few selections, from RM19.80++ only. It is worth to try and the environment is chilling. Overall i think that the price are still consider affordable as they also provide a chill and relaxing atmosphere. The service is pretty good and it is not as worse as stated in the foursquare review. Yakitori selection might take a little longer time to be served. Anyway, good food is always worth waiting for.

Happy Birthday Queen Queen !





No comments:

Post a Comment