Nuffnang

Breathe.co

♥Queenniewei.com♥

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Souled out @ Sri Hartamas



# Short vlog of me and my gang


Souled Out night with the gang. The busiest gang that i ever had. The last time i blogged about them was last year story. We use to meet one year once, yes, reservation made a year ago. Now here is them, like finally.

I've made a 7 pax reservation on that afternoon, and so cute of them actually printed my name out and placed it on the table. Unfortunately 2 persons couldn't make it last minute :( sad .

Anyway, still we had lotsa fun and happy talk that night. We love to share and crap together. So much fun we had that day. Unforgettable moments. We actually plan to give the old belated birthday girl a birthday suprise, and yeap so we decided to make it in Souled Out as both of us miss their carbonara alot !!


# Can you see my name hehehhee



# I have no idea why i asked her to hold that card lol

# The birthday girl with boyfie

Was busy selca-ing while waiting for the two macho. #girlsbeinggirls




# Me and.....okay. Beer again. Hooray !

Me and Tan jin both actually ordered carbonara, me with spaghetti and her one with fettuccine. She said that fettuccine doesn't taste that good as compared to spaghetti. Seriously i'm so deadly in love with their carbonara. No idea why. :( The beef bacon is so nice. Reasonable somemore.


# Look at the pasta. Gosh i'm hungry. That's the reason why i'm so lazy to blog about food. -,-''




Here's the macho !

# Me and Bau Bau

Well, seems both of them not that macho already. One gained weight, one lost weight. Hahahahahahaha. They gonna hate me for saying so i know hahaha

# Me and my twin brother Wong 


Look at their gay face. shit lol

Still i love you guys lah kay. haha


The birthday suprise doesn't seem very suprising though. lol. Perhaps the waiter placed it on the table too randomly. Haha. Anyway, i think she did enjoyed alot


# Here's the birthday girl and the birthday cake. Happy 21st birthday my woman !!

# The birthday girl and her boyfie, no idea why they look so awkward here. lol

 # photo taken using iphone

I still remember we gave you the first birthday suprise during foundation year. Haha. Someone just came back from shower and her hair is all wet, shouting when she saw us in her room. Best memorable moments ever.

Gosh im gonna show an FUGLY picture of me with her during foundation. Can't believe it's already 3 years back. Shit.



I love you lah woman. Thanks for accompanying me everytime when i need a listener. No matter i'm sad or happy, you are the person that i would love to share with. I know i've been so stubborn for the past few years, and yet you never gave up on me. haha. You know what i meant right. heeeee.

BFF. < 3


Haha. Everyone is grabbing this cute little thorn to play with.

# noob face.

Our gathering always contain lotsa laughters. Glad that each of us never forget each other even though we are all busy for studies while they are busy for their work. I always enjoy laughing and doing stupid things with them. No wonder why they always complain me has no image at all. #whocares


# So sweet of Souled Out. They actually  took a photo of us and printed it out on the spot for us as a gift. Sweet daooooooooooo


# (left) Bau, me, Wong, Kc, Tan jin


# The brothers and sisters. Too bad lack of someone :(


Happy night with full of laughters. I really hope to have more gathering like tonight my friends. Please make some time for me if available. Hahaha. Well perhaps you guys should be the one that say that to me hehehe

Anyway, cheer up my brothers ! We are always together. No one shall be forgotten or left behind.

Love you guys la < 3  =]


Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY WOMAN ! I love you so so much ! heeee.







OOTD



Top     : Zara

Bottom          : Forever 21

Sneaker     :         H&M 

Bag       : Prada





SOULED OUT @ SRI HARTAMAS

Address
No. 20, Jalan 30/70A,
Desa Sri Hartamas,
50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Reservations:03 2300 1955
012 200 1955
Fax:03 2300 1989
Email:yum_yum@souledout.com.my
Official website:www.souledout.com.my
Catering & Events:012 361 6522 / 012 939 0811
Booze Cruiser:
012 200 1955

Business Hour


Mondays - Fridays:Noon till 3pm,
6pm till closing
Saturdays & Sundays:6pm till closing

1 comment:

  1. i quite like souled out especially this outlet... happy birthday to ur bff la :)

    ReplyDelete