Nuffnang

Breathe.co

♥Queenniewei.com♥

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Burger Junkyard with ze girls

Finally get to catch up with my woman ! It's been a long time since the last meet up at Tokyo Kitchen with all the girls..! Still again, left someone else -,- Ah Ong is not there again. Ah Ong. Hahahaha.

My woman is typically someone that only crave for new and nice food, so she suggested to have lunch at Burger Junkyard, located at Kota Damansara. I actually heard of this shop from my friends and noticed it in instagram before. Wanted to try it out since long time ago, but from Puchong to Kota Damansara isn't that near leh. Somemore the one who always say wanna eat with me ffk me everytime when I date him-,- Anyway, we manage to try it on Friday!

Like long time didn't update my blog already. So i tell my girls i wanna blog about the burger. Please make up nicely and don't give me any excuses that they look ugly or what. But, still fail to take their burger pictures as me and my woman were late -,- End up only manage to snap and try two types of burger only. SAD




I've ordered half size of  Buffalo Soldier, and Brooklyn Burger for my woman.


Fries with mushroom+brown sauce. *if i'm not mistaken*


While ordering, you can choose either beef or chicken for your burger. Personally i prefer to have chicken cus i love burger with juicy texture. 

Buffalo Soldier is kinda small in size. If you are a small eater, perhaps you can order Buffalo Soldier instead. The taste of grilled chicken thigh is awesome with the smoky texture.If you want me to describe it, i would say, it is like eating a "chicken wing" burger. Exactly. 


As for the Brooklyn Burger, we ordered half size but the size is slightly bigger and thicker than Buffalo Soldier. I didn't know that smoked turkey ham and beef bacon matches so well with pineapple. This is the first time me having burger with pineapple. New and refreshing combination, but still it tastes good! Recommended !!



Anyway, for your information, this is not gonna be a food post.  So sorry that i only take 2 pictures of burger, and 1 picture of fries. In that case, I have uploaded photos of me and my girls as a compensation! Good idea right. Hahahahaha.



#ROARR ahhahahaha



# (left) Me, Joyce and Tan jin(woman)


Girls outing are always happy.

I just love to spend my time chit chating, gossiping, and stalking people's instagram around with girls.

Luckily my girls did ban leng leng, else sure warn me not to post up all the pictures. haha.


# (left) Kah yee, Me, Caryn, Joyce




 Wheee! Both of us coincidently wore bro's tee! haha! <3 p="">



OOTD of the day :-

Top : Paul Frank
Bottom : H&M
Shoes : Nakedkimchi
Leather cap: OATW



Burger Junkyard

No. 16-g, Jalan PJU 5/20d,
The Strand Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.

Opening hours :
Monday to Saturday 
12:00 - 15:00
18:00 - 22:00

Contact number :
03 - 6143 4305

Facebook : 

3 comments:

  1. bojio! hahaha... it's just walking distance from my house but never try it yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jio me mah... I won't ffk... the food still OK... but the galsss... ngek ngek ngek...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bojio!!! Jio me mah... I sure won't ffk... BTW the food still OK... but the harassed look so yummy... ngek ngek ngek...

    ReplyDelete