Nuffnang

Breathe.co

♥Queenniewei.com♥

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Selling Stylenanda 3CE products online in Malaysia

Hi readers !

I'm currently selling products from Stylenanda 3CE items !

Postage are already included in all products, and free shipping is only provided throughout Malaysia.

Currently only proving all cosmetic products of Stylenanda 3CE.

As you all know i am a crayzy fans of Park Sora,and also Stylenanda. So i will be calling for pre-order of Stylenanda 3 Concept eyes cosmetic products.

All products are 100% Original with prove and evidence.  I ain't gonna sell any fake products or even use any fake one. If you have any doubt regarding the product, feel free to leave me a comment, pm me, or you can even email to stylenandaqueen@hotmail.com. 

For all lip products, Buy 3 for RM85 each only! 


RM 95 / each


BUY 2 RM90 /each


BUY 3 RM85 / each













Other than lip products, products like Ice cream kit (as u seen in my video tutorial  ), eye liner blusher, highlighter, foundationm etc.. are also available.












For more pictures and details, you can kindly refer to the facebook album.

1)   BUY 3 FOR RM85 EACH LIP PRODUCTS ALBUM

2)    ALL COSMETIC PRODUCTS ALBUM



How to order :-

Name :
Address:
Contact number:
Order : (fb link)

You can choose to email me or pm me in facebook 

stylenandaqueen@hotmail.com


Terms and conditions :

- Only in Malaysia
- Free postage throughout Malaysia
- Order is only made after transaction
- Just pm me or email to stylenandaqueen@hotmail.com if you have any doubt



2 comments: